According to the preliminary data of the State Treasury Service, in June 2021, the general fund of the state budget received UAH 84.9 billion. The monthly plan was executed by 106.9% (+ UAH 5.4 billion).
The revenues of the State Tax Service amounted to UAH 50.8 billion or 106.1% of the June plan (+ UAH 2.9 billion), including:
- personal income tax and military fee - UAH 12.4 billion;
- corporate profit tax - UAH 4.7 billion;
- fee for the use of mineral resources - UAH 3.8 billion;
- excise tax on goods produced in Ukraine - UAH 5.9 billion;
- value-added tax - UAH 10.8 billion (UAH 22.8 billion, reimbursed UAH 12.0 billion);
- dividends accrued on shares (stakes, units) in economic societies, in authorized capitals of which there is state property - UAH 12.9 billion.
Customs payments to the general fund of the state budget amounted to UAH 31.3 billion or 109.4% of the June plan (+ UAH 2.7 billion). From the total receipts, UAH 29.0 billion was received in the form of value-added tax, UAH 2.1 billion - import duties.
The general fund of the state budget in the first half of 2021 received UAH 505.9 billion or 104.9% of the budget of the reporting period (+ UAH 23.7 billion). The revenues of the State Tax Service amounted to UAH 291.0 billion, the budget plan for January-June was executed for 106.2% (+ UAH 17.0 billion), while the State Customs Service - UAH 174.6 billion, the implementation was 104.8% (+ UAH 8.0 billion).
Receipt of a single fee for obligatory state social insurance in the Pension Fund and Social Insurance Funds in the first half of 2021 amounted to UAH 165.0 billion, which is UAH 7.0 billion more than expected (planned) performance of the State Tax Service for the relevant period. Of this amount, UAH 32.2 billion was received in June (+ UAH 2.3 billion to expected).
According to the preliminary data of the State Treasury Service in January-June 2021, the expenditures for the general fund of the state budget amounted to UAH 558.4 billion, or 92.6% of the budget estimate for this period. Financing of social expenditures, defense expenditures, debt service expenditures, and subventions and grants to local budgets was carried out in full following the budget plan based on payment orders.
In January-June 2021 the state budget was executed with a deficit of UAH 50.4 billion, including the general fund deficit of UAH 49.8 billion, while the planned deficit of the general fund of the reporting period is UAH 118.9 billion.
Actual state borrowings to the general fund of the state budget in January-June 2021 amounted to UAH 257.8 billion or 76.6% of the planned for this period.
UAH 211.4 billion, including UAH 59.7 billion in foreign currency (USD 1.7 billion and EUR 409.9 million) was attracted for the financing of the state budget from the placement of domestic government bonds.
UAH 46.4 billion was attracted from external sources, including:
- UAH 34.7 billion (USD 1.25 billion) through the placement of an 8-year Eurobond with a yield of 6.875%;
- UAH 0.4 billion (USD 15.0 million) from the IBRD loan within the framework of the project "Modernization of the Social Support System of Ukraine";
- UAH 1.1 billion (USD 40.0 million) from the IBRD loan within the framework of the project "Second additional financing to overcome the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic";
- UAH 0.1 billion (USD 5.0 million) taking the IBRD loan within the framework of the project "Additional Financing for the Project "Modernization of the Social Support System of the Population of Ukraine;
- UAH 0.1 billion (USD 3.6 million) from IBRD within the framework of the program "Additional Financing of the Project "Improving Public Health in the Service of People"; and
- UAH 9.6 billion (USD 350 million) of the IBRD loan proceeds for the "First Development policy loan" system project.
Public debt repayment payments for January-June 2021 totaled UAH 231.0 billion, service payments - UAH 74.0 billion.