With the launch of the Warm Loans program this year, Ukrainian families were anxious to partake in the program and start insulation of buildings.
Thus, during the second week of the program, more than 1,000 families took up UAH 40 million of warm loans in Ukrgasbank. This exceeds fivefold the showings of the previous week.
In particular, the resource is intended as follows:
- almost UAH 39 million - for insulation of private houses;
- UAH 500 thousand - for solid fuel boilers.
We remind that the program participants receive a refund from the state budget for a warm loan:
- 20% - for solid fuel boilers (35% for beneficiaries);
- 35% - for insulation of private houses;
- 40% -70% - for condominiums.
4 banks are expected to actively participate in the Warm Loans program in the near future.