At its meeting, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has taken a number of important decisions. Thus, the Government approved a bill empowering the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture to shape state policies in the field of labor, in particular regarding employment, vocational training and professional development of workers, regulation of labor migration of Ukrainian citizens.
The Cabinet of Ministers approved the plan for the implementation of Presidential Decree No. 647 on certain measures to ensure the provision of high-quality public services, determining responsible agencies and terms of implementation, determined by the President of Ukraine.
As a reminder, the Government of Ukraine has been commissioned to provide the following:
- introduction of uniform requirements to the provision of public services,
- gradual transition of certain public services into an electronic form;
- introduction of an effective mechanism for control over the provision of public services, in particular by ordering a service by a perceived subject;
- introduction of effective ways to advise individuals and businesses on public services, including with the use of hotlines, virtual assistants (chatbots), e-databases of frequently asked questions and answers.
In addition, it is planned to simplify the procedures for the provision and receipt of public services and their accessibility, in particular by means of:
- elimination of the need to submit a request for the provision of public service in paper form, if the information required to obtain such a service is available in other documents submitted by a person or national electronic information resources;
- expanding the practice of filling an application for the provision of public service by an authorized person of a public service entity or an administrative service provision center followed by signing the application by a subject who applied for the service;
- provision of individual administrative services in automatic mode without person’s intervention;
- addressing the issue of introducing the registration of the place of residence on a declarative principle by submitting an application in electronic form with the ensuring of inviolability of the owner's rights.
Moreover, it is envisaged the addressing of the issue of introduction of the possibility of transferring payments in the social sphere to a bank account, opened by the recipient of the corresponding funds in any banking institution, etc.
Besides, the Government approved the draft Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Colombia on the mutual abolition of visa requirements for applicants of ordinary passports and other travel documents, and authorized the Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN Volodymyr Yelchenko to sign the said Agreement. The agreement stipulates that citizens of both countries are allowed to enter and stay in the territory of another country without visas for up to 90 days during 180 days.