The involvement of energetic, ambitious specialists is of great importance for the team of the Reform Support Office which was set up within the Ministry of Regional Development, Building and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine. The team of the said Office is a communications and expert center that encourages reforms both in the industry and in Ukraine.
The Office will coordinate implementation of reforms within the Ministry in three directions: in the housing and utilities sector, in the construction industry and in the apparatus of the Ministry.
The Reform Support Office sets out a strategy of the reforms as well as applies the best international innovative practices in its activities. The Office is committed to introduce to the professional community a blueprint of Ministry of Regional Development, Building and Housing and Communal Services on pursuing of the reforms. To this end there is a burning need for skilled workers who are oriented to achieve positive results and success.
Office has opened eight vacancies with the European salary level. Everyone is invited to try their own strengths and to apply to the following posts:
1. Director of the Reform Support Office;
2. Senior project manager (category 1 housing& EE reform) - head of housing management sector and energy
efficiency of residential buildings department;
3. Senior project manager (category 1 district heating sector) – head of sector (reform of the district heating
4. Senior expert (category 2 water supply and water sewerage) – chief expert (reform of water supply and water
5. Senior project manager (category 1 construction) – head of sector (reform of the construction industry);
6. Senior expert (category 2 construction) – chief expert (reform of the construction industry);
7. Senior legal expert- head of the legal department
8. Senior expert (category 2 human resource) – chief expert (human resource department).
A full description of the recruitment requirements for all specialists (in English) you will find here
A competitive salary.