The Ministry of Infrastructure has developed and introduced the first version of the Infrastructure Construction Project Management System.
This was announced by the Minister of Infrastructure Vladyslav Kryklii.
"This system is designed to automate the management of infrastructure construction projects that are built at public finding and carried out by structures and enterprises subordinated to the Ministry. In addition, the system provides for public control over the implementation of works on planning, design, construction and operation of infrastructure facilities, as well as the use of public funds in real time," the Minister explained.
According to Vladyslav Kryklii, the following modules have already been operational in the system:
• "Project review" (construction for budget funds);
• "Project review" (MFI-funded construction).
However, in 2021 the agency plans to significantly expand the functional modules of the System. These are as follows:
• "Management of the progress of work";
• "Reports on the progress of work";
• "Safety Compliance Management";
• "Management of history and records of fines";
• "Business analysis and statistics";
• "Project Documentation Management";
• "Preparation of data for the Public Portal".