The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine verified regional state administrations (RSA) on the progress of implementation of decisions of the Government and the Prime Minister of Ukraine on prevention of the spread of COVID-19 in Ukraine caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
This was announced at a special meeting of the State Commission on technogenic and environmental safety and emergencies by Deputy Minister of Communities and Territories Development Anna Kovalenko.
She noted that based on the results of the inspection conducted according to the principle of overall estimate of the implementation of the instructions of the Government and the Prime Minister, a rating of regional state administrations was compiled. All the regions were rated on a five-point scale on seven indicators.
These indicators were divided into two large directions: the implementation of the Government's commissions and the implementation of the Prime Minister's commissions. In particular, the implementation of the following decisions of the Government was monitored:
- compliance with the regime of entry-exit from the regions;
- the situation with the provision of observation;
- the situation in hospitals regarding the payment of salaries;
- social protection during quarantine.
The implementation of the following decisions of the Prime Minister was also monitored:
- compliance of decisions of local commissions on technogenic and environmental safety and emergency situations with the decision of the State Commission and regional commissions of TES and ES;
- organization and carrying out of disinfection activities in regions;
- providing PCR testing for coronavirus.
The maximum score that the region could receive was a total of 35 points.
As a result of the evaluation, the first five regions looked like this:
Luhansk - 31 points
Khmelnytsky - 27 points
Kharkiv - 25 points
Dnipropetrovsk - 25 points
Kyiv - 25 points.
The bottom five were:
Chernihiv - 15 points
Volyn - 15 points
Ternopil - 15 points
Zaporizhia - 14 points
Lviv - 13 points.