The Government is launching an experiment to transfer licensing procedures into electronic format. The relevant decision was made today, August 11, at a regular meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
As part of the implementation of the pilot project "E-permission" to obtain one of the 13 most popular business licenses, one should apply online through the Diia. And it is possible to do without queues and unnecessary documents.
To participate in the pilot project, the top 13 most popular licenses were selected:
• retail trade in alcoholic beverages (except table wines);
• retail trade in tobacco products;
• retail sale of liquids used in electronic cigarettes
• wholesale trade in alcoholic beverages;
• wholesale trade in tobacco products;
• wholesale trade in liquids used in e-cigarettes;
• wholesale trade in fuel;
• fuel storage (exclusively for own consumption or industrial processing);
• conducting tour operator activities;
• carrying out economic activities in veterinary practice;
• conducting economic activities on the circulation of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors;
• conducting economic activity in the field of preschool education;
• mediation in employment abroad.
In addition, in the near future it is planned to expand the list of permits that will be issued in electronic form through the Diia.
"Every year, more than 200,000 businesses receive such licenses. Today's decision of the Government will allow businesses to obtain the necessary license as simply, quickly and transparently as possible. This is another step to improve the business climate in Ukraine and the quality of interaction between the state and business," commented First Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Economy of Ukraine Oleksiy Lyubchenko.
The implementation of the project involves the digitization of the full cycle of procedures in the field of licensing and automatic issuance of licenses, where there are no additional checks of documents when applying.
Entrepreneurs also retain the right to submit documents in paper form. Thus, the businesses will have the right to choose the method of application - in electronic form or on paper.
The experiment will run from November 1, 2021 to October 31, 2023. After its completion, it is planned to submit to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine a draft Law on simplification of licensing conditions.