During a meeting of the delegation of the Administration of the State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine met with representatives of the United States Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
"Collaboration in cybersecurity and cyberprotection with our American friends, partners and colleagues is important for Ukraine's national security, European and global security. Together we will shape an effective and reliable system of deterrence and counteraction to the information and hybrid war, which Russia has been waging against Ukraine for the eighth year in a row," Yuri Shchyhol, Chairman of the State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection said.
Following the results of the meeting, an agreement will be signed by the end of the year, which stipulates for:
- exchange of experience and information on counteracting the aggression of the Russian Federation in cyberspace, as well as the development of joint protocols of action;
- molding a platform for the exchange of information on cyber incidents in the interests of the incident management system and recovery after them;
- joint actions to protect critical information infrastructure and provide our partners with relevant information to improve the system of responding to cyber incidents;
- exchange of experience within the Risk Management system, which will ensure the national stability of Ukraine;
- use of US experience in organizing cooperation in the field of cybersecurity with the private sector;
- implementation of specific projects of international technical assistance to build a network of sectoral and regional security operations centers (Security Operation Center) and response teams (CSIRT), which are provided by the Cyber Security Strategy of Ukraine;
- formation with the US assistance of personnel potential on cybersecurity by carrying out training courses on the basis of CISA, trainings.
Earlier, the State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection and the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency signed an agreement to establish a secure communication line.