Cabinet of Ministers at its regular session on September 9, endorsed the Government Priority Action Plan with technical and legal amendments.
According to Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal, the document is fundamental and encompasses 690 paragraphs. Each item has a justification of its importance, responsible ministries, deadline, performance indicator and expected results.
"Ukrainian business, think tanks, MPs, and in general every Ukrainian will be able to get acquainted with specific proposals and work plans of ministries. These are the plans that will help spur economic recovery and help people, "Denys Shmyhal said.
The Head of Government singled out the following sections from the Action Plan:
• Cooperation with the European Union on "industrial visa-free regime" and updating of the Association Agreement. Submission of more than 30 European integration bills within the framework of the government's "Road to Europe" program.
• Formation of a draft law on a free economic zone for the IT industry.
• Extension for 6 months after the end of the quarantine moratorium on state control and inspection of the business.
• Support for exports through updates of the relevant agency.
• Establishment of the Fund for development of rural areas.
• Introducing incentives for young families who want to start a farm.
• Introduction of a "zero declaration", inter alia, capital amnesty.
• Completion of the liquidation of the State Fiscal Service, as well as providing conditions for the creation of a new effective body that will investigate economic crimes.
• Comprehensive customs reform (open online database of the value of goods, reduction of the subjective influence of the customs officer on all procedures).
• Installation of more than fifty automatic weighing systems and scales on roads to prevent their destruction.
• Final eradication of the source of corruption - State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate of Ukraine and digitalization of permitting procedures in construction.
• Sale of subsoil use permits exclusively at open online auctions.
• Development of a draft law on the accumulative pension system.
The Prime Minister noted that the implementation of the Plan will be closely monitored by the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers.