• Українською
  • TOT residents can enter controlled territory on basis of birth certificate: Ministry for Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories

    Iryna Vereshchuk, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories, chaired a meeting on the problematic issues of documenting Ukrainian citizens leaving the temporarily occupied territories (TOT). 

    In particular, the discussion focused on the possibility of entry from the TOT to the government-controlled territory for Ukrainian citizens who do not have a Ukrainian passport.

    As a result of the meeting, the State Border Guard Service provided an appropriate explanation.

    Thus, Ukrainian citizens who have turned 18 and left the TOT can enter Ukraine on the basis of a birth certificate. 

    Further processing of documents for such persons will be based on verification of other documents and appropriate identification.