The Government has introduced a weekend quarantine until November 30, 2020. Also, anti-epidemic restrictions that were in effect for the orange quarantine zone will now apply to all regions of the country.
What quarantine measures are envisaged?
Starting from 0:00 on Saturday till 0:00 on Monday it is FORBIDDEN:
- Reception of visitors in public catering establishments (bars, restaurants, cafe).
- Activities of cultural institutions and holding cultural mass events.
- Admission of visitors in shopping malls and other entertainment establishments.
- Activity of sports halls, fitness center, pools.
- Admission of visitors by entities engaged in trade and consumer services (beauty salons, manufactured goods stores, etc.)
Starting from 0:00 on Saturday till 0:00 on Monday it is ALLOWED:
- Medical practice
- Operation of banks
- Operation of postal operators
- Trade in food, fuel, medical products, veterinary drugs, feedstuff, if they occupy at least 60% of the retail space of business entities, catering services with the use of targeted delivery of orders and takeaway orders
- Repair of computers and personal and household goods
- Operation of gas stations (without food zones), maintenance and repair of vehicles.
The main quarantine restrictions that apply from November 13, 2020 throughout Ukraine
What is forbidden?
- Staying in transport and public places without a mask, as well as being outside without documents
- Carriage of more passengers in passenger transport than the number of seats (except metro)
- Operation of public catering establishments from 22:00 to 7:00 (except delivery of takeaway orders), and also operation of public catering establishments with the organization of leisure, work of night clubs
- Activities of accommodation facilities (except hotels, rehabilitation centers for people with disabilities)
- Visits to social protection institutions, with the stay of persons of senior age, and points of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons
- Operation of gyms, fitness centers and museums, if they have more than 1 person per 20 m2
- Operation of cinemas and theaters with more than 50% occupancy per hall
- Carrying out cultural, sports, religious and other events, if more than 20 people participate (exception: certain sports competitions)
- Visiting by a group of more than 20 persons of educational institutions, except for preschool, general secondary, out-of-school and specialized education institutions
- Visiting preschool, general secondary, out-of-school, sports and art education institutions when more than 50% of students and staff of the educational institution stay in self-isolation