The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine at its meeting on December 4, adopted a series of personnel decisions.
The Government has appointed:
Dmytro Koval as Deputy Minister of Health of Ukraine;
Olena Bogachova as State Secretary of Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine;
To the State Property Fund of Ukraine were appointed:
Andrii Egorov as Deputy Head,
Konstantyn Koshelenko as Deputy Head.
The Government dismissed the following officials:
- Olena Zerkal, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine for the European Integration;
- Oleh Petrenko, Head of the National Health Service of Ukraine;
- Olexander Chauzov, first deputy Chairman of the State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection;
- Serhii Bilan, first deputy Chairman of the State Fiscal Service;
- Roman Chernega, Head of the State Labor Service;
- Andrii Kamuz, Chairman of the Board of the State Mortgage Institution;
- Yaroslav Klymovych, Chairman of the Board of PJSC "National Joint-Stock Company "Nadra of Ukraine".
The Cabinet of Ministers has also appointed:
- Oksana Movchan as acting Head of the National Health Service of Ukraine;
- Ihor Degner as acting Head of the State Labor Service;
- Pavlo Pavlychyn as acting President of the State Enterprise “National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom”;
- Vyacheslav Frolov as acting Chairman of the Board of the State Mortgage Institution.
The Cabinet of Ministers has determined the winners of the competition for the posts of Category A:
- Anton Drobovych as Head of Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance;
- Denys Schendryk and Robert Zeldi as Deputy Heads of the State Fiscal Service
The Government approved the appointment of Simon Chernyavsky as acting Chairman of the Board of JSC “State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine”.