A single transport portal https://e-transport.gov.ua encapsulating all administrative online services in the transport sector was launched in Ukraine. The portal was created in accordance with the new standards of public services provision and design code Diia (Action).
"We continue to improve work on services delivery. A single transport portal allows Ukrainians to use all transport e-services on a single portal. At the same time, we continue to overcome bureaucracy and eliminate corruption", Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk stressed, commenting on the innovations.
The following services are already available for use on a single transport portal:
- booking of permits for international transportation (the whole procedure will take up to 3 minutes);
- e-service, which monitors each registered permit from the moment of its reservation to the crossing of the border and return to the point of issuance of the permit;
- permits for out-of-gauge cargo;
- data exchange with customs;
- e-protocols that allow State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety to promptly transmit information about violators in order to further handling of incidents;
- video surveillance for public control to increase transparency of the permitting process at offices for the issuance of permits in the cities of Kovel, Goloby, Lviv, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytsky, Boryspil, Korosten (7 more offices for the issuance of permits and other important objects will be added soon);
- electronic consignment note certifying the right to cargo-carrying operations (an important business service that allows to create digital transport corridors and develop multimodal transport).
Apart from that, it is planned to expand services for vehicles (overload permits), services for seafarers and possibility to register airliners.