Today, January 13, at its meeting, the Government approved the financial plan of the Ukrainian State Air Traffic Services Enterprise (UkSATSE) for 2021. According to it, the company plans to receive UAH 3.4 billion in net operating income and UAH 4.1 million in net profit.
This was announced by the Minister of Infrastructure Vladyslav Kryklii.
"The Government has just approved the financial plan of UkSATSE for the current year. It provides for net operating income of UAH 3.4 billion and revenues of UAH 3.5 billion. At the same time, the enterprise plans to reach UAH 4,1 million as net profit", Vladyslav Kriklii noted.
According to the financial plan, the total amount of payments to the state budget and trust funds makes up UAH 882.1 million. Capital investments are provided in the amount of UAH 651.3 million.
The main areas of capital investment are as follows:
- major construction (UAH 78 million);
- acquisition of fixed assets (UAH 489.4 million);
- acquisition of other tangible fixed assets (UAH 3.8 million);
- acquisition of intangible assets (UAH 7.8 million);
- modernization, modification (completion, equipment, reconstruction) of fixed assets (UAH 52.6 million);
- overhaul (UAH 19.7 million).
It should be noted, on December 9, 2020, at its meeting the Government approved the financial plan of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) for 2021. According to it, the company plans to achieve more than UAH 2 billion in net profit.