Reznikov Oleksii was born on June 18, 1966, in Lviv.
Has higher education - in 1991 he graduated from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Law specialty, Diploma with Honors.
1984-1986 - served as a soldier in the USSR Air Force Airborne Regiment.
1991 - co-founder of the Galicia Securities broker company.
1994 - received Certificate to practice law No. 263.
1999-2002 - Deputy Chairman of the Center of Ukrainian Law Development in Kyiv.
2000-2006 - founder of the Pravis company. Later known as "Reznikov, Vlasenko and Partners", aftermath - "Master and Partners" law firm.
2011-2014 - Chief Legal Advisor at Egorov, Puginsky, Afanasiev & Partners (EPAP) LLC (due to merger with "Master and Partners" Law Firm). He is a lawyer and partner of Medzhisters JSC.
2008-2014 - deputy of the Kyiv City Council of the 6th convocation.
June 2014 - Member of the Kyiv City Council of the 7th convocation, elected Deputy Mayor - Secretary of the Kyiv City Council.
- Chairman of the Ukrainian delegation to the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe in 2015-2016;
- Deputy Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Council under the Head of Kyiv City State Administration;
- member of the Board of the joint action social project Let's Do It Together;
- Member of the Targeted Reform Team on Decentralization, Local Self-Government and Regional Policy under the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine;
- Advisor to the Head of Kyiv City State Administration.
April 2016 - September 2018:
- Deputy Chairman of the Kyiv City State Administration (KCSA) on the exercise of self-governing powers: exercising the powers of the KCSA in the implementation of state policy in the areas of local governance, domestic policy, international relations, tourism, advertising, protection of cultural heritage, education, culture, social protection, youth and sports, is responsible for implementing reforms in the areas of decentralization, local governance and other spheres of activity of Kyiv city, etc.
In 2017 he was responsible for organizing and hosting of the Eurovision Song Contest in the city of Kyiv from the KCSA.
In 2018, he was responsible for organizing and hosting the UEFA Champions League 2017/2018 from the KCSA.
Since November 2018, he has resumed law practice as a partner at Asters Law Firm which offers a full range of services and keeps high reputation for its expertise in a wide array of practices, such as alternative dispute resolution, including issuing expert opinions, holding negotiation, facilitation, reconciliation, mediation, fact-finding, preliminary independent evaluation, pre-litigation conciliation and settlement, as well as preparing of agreements of lawsuit.
In 2005 and 2019 - Member of the Supervisory Board of Sberbank JSC in Ukraine.
Since September 2019 - Representative of Ukraine in the political subgroup of the Tripartite Contact Group.
March 4, 2020 - appointed as Deputy Prime Minister - Minister for Reintegration of the Temporary Occupied Territories of Ukraine.