- Endorsement of three tier coordination system of development cooperation dialogue in Ukraine: framework Launch the “second tier”. Take stock of the progress with establishing “third tier”. Plan the date for the Prime Minister Forum.
- Discuss coordination framework.
- Agree on streamlining of international technical assistance registration process.
Participants: DPs, Co-Chairs of the Thematic Working Groups (3-tier of GoU-DP coordination)
Moderator: Tetyana Kovtun, Deputy State Secretary of CMU
- Opening remarks
- Chairperson - VPM Olga Stefanishyna
- HoC Co-chairpersons – UN RC/HC Osnat Lubrani, EUD HoC Stefan Schleuning
- Cooperation framework
- VPM Olga Stefanishyna
- Status of the GoU Programme and priorities for the Action Plan
Remarks of DPs on priorities
- Endorsement of three tier coordination system
- Tetyana Kovtun, Secretariat of Cabinet of Ministers
- HoC Co-Chairpersons remarks
- Establishing “second tier” coordination
- Olena Krylova, consultant to DPs, and Tetyana Kovtun, SCMU
Progress of establishing the SWG and key issues
- Streamlining of international technical assistance registration process.
- Tetyana Kovtun, SCMU
- Amendments to the GoU Decree 153
- Reaction by DPs
- Next steps and operational conclusions
- VPM Olga Stefanishyna, UN RC/HC Osnat Lubrani, EUD HoC Stefan Schleuning